Responsible in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Daniel Takriti (CEO)
Infoline Computer Handels GmbH
Court: Amtsgericht München, HRB 111123
Managing Director: Dipl. Inform. (Univ.) Daniel Takriti
fon: +49 89 4209549711
fax: +49 89 4209549719
Your Affected Rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data with us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have signed a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future. You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found under: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- You have given your express consent,
- processing is required to complete a contract with you,
- processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deleting or blocking the data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person. This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensure a hassle-free connection to the site,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor. Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Registration on our website
Provision of paid services
To provide paid services we ask for additional data, such as: Payment details to complete your order. We store this data in our systems until the legal retention periods have expired.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
If you have questions of any kind contact us by e-mail or contact form, give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request you will automatically delete personal data.